The questions need to be answered fully and negativing all other statements in this order:
1. Is there a current, on-going climate change?
2. When did said change start?
3a. Is it wholly or substantially at the hands of humans?
3b. If so, what evidence dispells the historic, accepted scientific hypothesis of cyclical changes?
4. What is its severity?
5. What are the long-term prospects for its continuation?
Some answers from the Neanderthal Point of View (non-Geico cavemen speak!)
1. Yes. Alway was from the first day of "creation" or the "Big-Bang" (a non-Oval Office Presentation).
2. See #1 above.
3a. There were no humans when the cyclical changes began, nor were there any for the first several millions of years. Since the cycles appear to be slowing down it seems unlikely that humans have had any impact and it is arrogant for any human to assume an impact possible. In short, God'll get ya for denying his (or her) absolute authority in this manner. THEN maybe we'll see climate change!
3b. algore's (secret) presidential campaign says it's so; therefore it must be. Of course he's speaking from under The Great Democrat Bus but he's wisely using his invention, the internet, to spread the word rather than trying to outshout Ms. Rodham and Mr. Obama.
4. Neither greater nor lesser than at any previous time in history. To the heartbreak of those who wish it were otherwise.
5. Excellent. Problematic is that cycles are just that. Cooler now, warmer later. Then cooler, then warmer. It's just that we puny humans have sufficiently short life cycles that we perceive only the portion of the climactic cycles for which we live our individual lives. Historical evidence proves otherwise but history is best ignored when it fails to fit the agenda.
It is only because the Global Warming profiteers have realized that there actually is a natural cycle that they have tried to shift the rhetoric to "Climate Change". In this way their power-trip agenda can continue come rain, shine, ice, snow, etc. since most of the people they perceive as sheep will have no memory of what the weather was last week.
correct thinking people will INSIST the left adhere to their original "Global Warming" term so they have less opportunity for generating confusion.